Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mojo Turns 100 - Day 7

Happy Sunday! Wow! Have you had a fun week of mojo??? Today's sketch concludes our little Mojo celebration series, and tomorrow we'll go back to our regularly scheduled once a week posts. Thanks to everyone who has played along with us and has made Mojo such a fabulously fun little challenge blog! And now for one more fabulous sketch from the girls. Today's sketch was submitted by Mary Fish.


It's all just for fun, so play along if you have some time. To participate, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this post, so we can come check out your creation. There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJOMARY.

And now for some mojoliciousness from the Mojo Makers:


By: Mary Fish



By: Sarah Bigelow




By: Teresa Kline



By: Wendy Bond

21 comments:

Jess said...

Thank you ladies of the Mojo Design Team for all your wonderful sketches for a whole week. This was my first time every doing a card sketch challenge and follow a blog so closely. It was so much fun. Thank you. :)

Christine said...

My entry is here Thanks so much for looking!

Our Little Inspirations said...

I found time to play along with one of the great sketches this week! Thanks for such wonderful inspiration ladies, and congrats to Verve for 100 Mojos!!

Lexy said...

Thanks for a great week of sketches. Even though I only found the time to do two, I really enjoyed looking at all the fabulous creations this week

Caryl P said...

Thank you for a fabulous week of sketches, looking forward to all that's to come for 100+!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! This is so weird. I drew a sketch like this a couple of days ago that will be posted on the LAD blog tomorrow! I kid you not, it's almost identical!

Libby Hickson said...

Catching up on some blogging - I can't believe Mojo turned 100 while I was on vacation!! I miss all the fun. ha ha

Nancy Horn said...

thank you all so much for the week full of mojo, I actually was able to keep up (woo hoo) and thoroughly enjoyed each day!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

Wow! I had so much fun this week with all the great Mojo sketches! Thanks for all the fun and the great challenges! You've got me hooked!

Heike said...

you could see my card here

Thanks for looking.

Hugs, Heike

Chupa said...

Thank you for all the wonderful sketches this week! I used only 2 out of 7 for recent creations, but I'll definitely be coming back to these designs whenever I need some inspiration :)
And most wonderful work with DT's cards again!

Jaggs said...

I think my thoughts are a little outside the box when it comes to card making...LOL

Great cards ladies!

Mickey said...

What a beautiful design, Mary. I love your sketches.

jo said...

My first time playing along with Mojo Monday! I have your blog saved in my Google Reader and I'm always so inspired but have never found a chance to play and now I did! Happy 100 weeks, here's to a million more!

Jackie said...

Great sketch Mary!!

tmcc4 said...

Thank you!!! I hope you like my card. :) that was a fun sketch..
mandy

Cheri said...

I can't believe I forgot to come back and hit enter. I am a little late but there's my card.

Radha said...

Hey My MOJO lovers and MOjo Creator!
I'm very late! But just wanted to play!

THX and love:)

Jennie said...

Mary Fish rocks! I know I'm late playing but I love her stuff and got to it eventually. Thanks for another fun one!

Rebecca said...

Fantastic Sketch!

pam124 said...

I just linked my card for the mojo119. I know I'm late, but linked it anyway. Thanks for the great sketch and wonderful designer cards!!