Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mojo Turns 100 - Day 6

Happy Saturday! This week Mojo Turns 100 and to celebrate the Mojo Makers have pulled out their own little sketchbooks and contributed new sketches that will be posted every day this week. Today's sketch was submitted by Janette Olen.


It's all just for fun, so play along if you have some time. To participate, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this post, so we can come check out your creation. There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJOJANETTE.

And now for some mojoliciousness from the Mojo Makers:



By: Janette Olen



By: Julee Tilman




By: Mary Fish




By: Sarah Bigelow




By: Teresa Kline




By: Wendy Bond

17 comments:

  1. Love the sketch! Can't wait to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a great week of MOJO. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela (SCS monkeymama)August 22, 2009 at 10:30 AM

    I am so glad I got to do this sketch; I've been wanting to give these a go all week! My card is a little wacky with the colors, but it's bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed doing this sketch. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a "grreat" sketch...just the push I needed to finish my card today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful sketch again ! This is great having a new one every day ! Thanks . Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another great sketch (all you Mojo Makers did a terrific job with your samples!)! I think I'll be using this one over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this was a fun sketch, thanks janette. all the sample cards were great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the sketch. I have entered my card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch, great cards! Happy 100 sketches and many more, please.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous sketches; thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the week of wonderful Mojo sketches. I really liked this sketch for my card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this sketch and can't wait to see what we get on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had fun with this sketch, it is the first MOJO that I have participated in, hope to do many more.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oops! I posted the wrong one the first time! It's late! Haha. But thanks for the great sketch, I had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome Sketch - Janette!!! I had fun playing along!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a really fun sketch! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete