Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mojo Turns 100 - Day 4

Happy Thursday! This week Mojo Turns 100 and to celebrate the Mojo Makers have pulled out their own little sketchbooks and contributed new sketches that will be posted every day this week. Today's sketch was submitted by Sarah Bigelow. Sarah also has some Verve blog candy to go along with this sketch over on her blog today, so be sure to hop on over there and leave a comment to be entered to win!


It's all just for fun, so play along if you have some time. To participate, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this post, so we can come check out your creation. There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJOSARAH.

And now for some mojoliciousness from the Mojo Makers:


By: Julee Tilman



By: Maria Gurnsey



By: Mary Fish



By: Sarah Bigelow



By: Teresa Kline



By:Wendy Bond

22 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah, this is a fabulous sketch, I really luv it...although my card has vey little stamping, I think this is the least stamping ever on a card for me....lol.

All of the mojo makers cards look awesome!

enjoy *~*

Loz said...

Beautiful sketch and card sarah. Loz

Wanda said...

This was a fun sketch, Sarah! Am enjoying this week of sketches...anything to keep me from cleaning. lol

Polly Pierce said...

phew I am up to date now!!

this is a lovely Sketch Sarah, thankyou.

just a quick question - do the cards always have to have a stamped image????

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

What a fabulous sketch Sarah!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Stampin'GHmom said...

Fun sketches! I did both 3 and 4 in my post today. Like Teresa, I too opted for less stamping in both of my cards

Wendy said...

Fabulous sketch, Sarah! I had so much fun making this card today! Loved all the design team samples! Just beautious girls!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

Another wonderful sketch. And more great samples from the DT! Thanks for giving me more fun today!

Cindy B said...

Happy Birthday Mojo!!!

SCRAPCRAZY said...

I am having a darn good time!!(doing the sprinkler)Lol.. Thank you ladies for the awesome sketches;)

My name is Wynneth said...

Great sketch - can't wait to create something based on it :0)

Loving the DT cards :0)

hugs
wynneth
x

Jaggs said...

The cards are awesome...was strolling by and thought I give it a try. I make most of my cards digitally using PSP and then I send them to Walmart to print them off and if anything else is needed I add it after, but for the most part there are no separate piecing involved. I do hope that is ok.

Lynn said...

Thanks for an awesome sketch!
Beautiful card samples ladies!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Another GORGEOUS sketch and fab samples!!! Thanks so much!

Chupa said...

I'm so sad that I missed the previous sketches, 'cause they're all fabulous! I had some great time fiddling with this one.
Stunning work from the DT as always!
Thank you!

Jonia said...

Thanks so much for all of these wonderful sketches. It is just too much and I want to stamp all the time. Great cards also.

Chrissy (DancesWithHooves) said...

Thanks SO MUCH for all the AWESOME sketches this week! I've only had a chance to work with two of them so far but I've printed them all out so I can use them later. They are fantastic!

I used Mr. Linky to post my card but here's another link: http://danceswithhooves.wordpress.com/2009/08/21/cc232-mojosarah-season-of-cocoa/

Thanks again!!!

tmcc4 said...

Gosh I had fun with this one..thank you so much!
Mandy

EmileeAnn said...

Wow! It's been so much fun playing along with all these sketches. Really getting me out of my box.

Thanks for all the inspiration, ladies!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

This was an awesome Sketch guys!!! I loved playing along!!! Hugs ~S~

WickedPixie said...

I Love, Love, Love these sketches! Thanks so much for having them! :-)Traci

Kym Weber said...

This was a beautiful sketch! I loved using the ribbon as a separation on the printed card stock. Thanks for the mojo back.