Wednesday, June 10, 2015

June Contest Winners and 2 New Designers Announcement

Looking for this week's sketch?
Mojo 401 Challenge Post
It's time to announce the winners for our June Mojo Contest!  

First off, just let me say THANK YOU to all of you who played along for our 400th sketch! Your entries were all wonderfully unique and I so enjoyed reading the sweet things you had to say about Mojo!  Our random winners are posted at the end of this post, but I know many of you are anxious to find out who the new Mojo Makers are, so I'll get to that first.

The choosing of just 2 designers from the pool of fantastic entries was so much harder than I ever imagined.  It takes guts to put yourselves out there, and I applaud the bravery of each person who posted that I Want To Be A Mojo Designer graphic!  Cheers to you all!  That being said, I had to finally narrow my choices down and have selected the following two amazing cardmakers to join our team:

Justin Krieger of jkcards
Justin has been playing along with Mojo Monday since around Mojo 220.  His cards have a sophistication and elegance without pretense that make me stop and stare each time I click one of his links.  I can't wait to see his cards featured here each week!

Lori Tecler of Inking Aloud
I found Mojo entries from Lori from as far back as Mojo 22 when the challenge was still on my personal blog!  Her cards are always soft and dreamy, with a sweet, cute style I'm excited to see represented in our featured cards each week!


Congrats Justin and Lori!  

I'll be emailing you later today with more details!
Welcome to the team!


Okay, now on to our Verve sponsored prize winners announcement.

And the randomly drawn winners of our Mojo 400 contest are:

If you're an June winner, congrats!!!  To claim your prize, please email me at contests@vervestamps.com with your choice of any Verve Stamps set and your shipping address and I'll get your prize in the mail!


Thanks again to everyone who participated!

We'll see you next Monday!

21 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thanks Julee! How exciting to be a random Winner. Congratulations Justin and Lori - that is very exciting news for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all of the winners, and especially Justin and Lori! Can't wait to see your cards each week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats to Justin and Lori! So excited I'm a random winner, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Justin and Lori! Well deserved!!
    Also congrats to the random winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to be a random winner! Congrats to Justin and Lori and all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Justin and Lori and all the winners! Looking forward to your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Justin and Lori, a well deserved honor. I'm looking forward to be inspired by your talent and creativity.
    Congratulations also to all the random winners, your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Justin and Lori!!! Cannot wait to be inspired again by all your amazing creations. Congratulations to everyone for coming back time and time again and keeping their creativity alive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the new DT's and random winners!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the new DT members, and congrats to all the winners. What a super fun challenge . Julee. Thanks for all the sketches

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the new DT members, and congrats to all the winners. What a super fun challenge . Julee. Thanks for all the sketches

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the new DTs. Beautiful cards! congrats to the winners too! cant wait to see gorgeous creations by the DTs and play again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to both of the new DT members. I follow both of these very talented card makers. Also congrats to the random winners. Keep the juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations to the new design team members! I loved both cards that were choose! You both did an incredible job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. O WOW CONGRATULATIONS!! I don't get to PLay every time due to Hubbie and his Health BUt I try to make sure I come and get to see what everybody is making every thing is so PRETTY!! I still try to make the cards BEST medicine for me..:O) Thank you to all the work everyone does that makes Life so much easier for people like me THAT LOVE TO LOOK and OOO AND AWWWWWWWWW!! THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to all the winners and to the two new Mojo Makers!! What an honor and privilege that has been bestowed upon you. Can't wait to see your inspiration cards each week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HUGE congrats to all the winners! Can't wait to see some more MOJO inspiration each week from Lori & Justin!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats, Justin and Lori! And thanks for the inspiration, Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats! Your both so lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete