Monday, July 18, 2011

Mojo Monday 200

Hi everyone and welcome to our 200th Mojo Monday sketch challenge!  Thanks to everyone who's played along over the past several years.  I'm amazed to see the creativity you all share with us each and every week!  To celebrate, Mojo Monday got a new look, with a fresh color palette and a funky new vibe. And since it's such a special occasion, we've got PRIZES to give away this week!  We'll add a prize for every 50 entries (up to a max of 8) and each randomly chosen winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to Verve Stamps!  Hooray for prizes!

Okay, let's get to it...

To play along, make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post.  You can use any brand of stamps you like and enter as many cards as you wish.  As always,  if you don't have a specific shape, feel free to substitute.

The linky form will close on Sunday night, {July 24} at 8:00pm (Mountain). If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJO200.

And to start your Monday off, here are some delicious samples from the Mojo Makers:

Julee's SampleStephanie's SampleTeresa's Sample
Julee Tilman
Poetic Artistry
Stephanie Kraft
Hand Krafted by Stephanie
Teresa Kline
Paperie Blooms
Maria's SampleCarole's SampleDebbie's Sample
Maria Gurnsey
Gingham and Polka Dots
Carole Burrage
Mother's Little Helper
Debbie Carriere
Scrappin' My Heart Out
Mary's SampleSarah's Sample
Mary Fish
Stampin' Pretty
Sarah Bigelow
Sarah's Creations

Have fun!

Click the link at the bottom of this post for the entry form.  Please type your name or screen name in the Caption or Title field, then choose the link and photo you'd like to enter.  Please link directly to your specific blog post with your card in it, and not your general blog url.

Note: If you're having problems linking, try entering the link to your card, then choosing From File instead of From Web. Then just browse to where your picture is saved on your computer to get your thumbnail.  Sometimes it takes a moment for your picture to show up after you've used the widget.  If it isn't appearing, click the control button + F5 to refresh the images on the page.

43 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh fun sketch!!! Lovely samples ladies!!! Can't wait to play along when I get home this evening!

Marianne said...

Congrats on no. 200! Great samples. Have to create some male cards shortly. Might try using this sketch ... if I can find the time this week.
Marianne

Jennifer Shults said...

Love the new look!! 200 sketches... WOW! Here's too 200 more! :)

Marisa said...

Congrats on 200 sketches and looking forward to the next 200 :) Love the new blog look too - happy sighs with all the green LOL!

Noelle said...

Yea! Congrats on 200! Wow! Love your new look and as always LOVE Verve stamps and your amazing sketches! I can't wait to give this one a go:)

Tidbits Trinkets said...

Fun sketch - going to put it in my sketch notebook!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Come back any time.

-Bekka
Tidbits Trinkets

Anjii said...

Oh, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this sketch... I can see SO many possiblities!!! I can't wait to get to work :)

Kristin said...

Love the new look and hooray for prizes. Great sketch this week! Thanks for the inspiration.

Cindy Major said...

Hi, Julee

I would like to congratulate you on reaching the 200th mark and to give you my heartfelt thanks for the inspiration you have provided through the years. Your sketches are my absolutely favorite and they have sparked inspiration for some of my favorite creations since I've stumbled unto your blog.

Thanks for your wonderful work and please know that it's much appreciated!

Merci!
Cindy

Chris said...

WOW! 200, that's just fabulous. thanks for all the great sketches and inspirations. This is such a marvelous site, I wish you 2000 more (if you get tired and want to stop before then I'll understand).

Eve said...

Congratulations on the 200th mark! Every Week, I look foward to your new sketch! :-) Luv the new color & logo! :-)

Makiko Jones said...

Congrats on the 200th sketch!! Mojo Monday is one of my favorite challenges! Thank you for all of your hard work.

dj said...

Congratulations on your 200th sketch...I must say that I really do enjoy playing long with your challenges!! They as so inspiring!! Thanks for all the work that you put into bringing them to us!! I am so glad that I got to play along with week...between vacation and business responsibilities I have not been able to play along the last several weeks...I have missed it!!!

Suzanne C said...

Congrats on the 200th! Love the design team work as always!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wow 200 sketches - congratulations! I'm hoping to participate in the next 200 - I've only recently begun to participate whenever I can. This looks like another fun one to try out. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Magirk said...

Congrats on 200 sketches! I don't know how you do it, week after week, but I'm so grateful for the inspiration! Thanks for all the fun. ;-)

Joan said...

Sorry I seem to have posted my card three times and I don't know how to take it off ! I kept getting an error message so kept trying again when It was obviously working all the time.

The Gov. said...

Just found this site, love the sketch and I'm hoping I can play along this week.

cg said...

Another wonderful sketch, thank you!

Kathy said...

Oh my what awesome work these gals have done! Congrats on 200 sketches. How do you delete a post if you posted twice by accident?

Latinacreativa said...

I cannot believe how many entries are on this list! I guess I'm not the only one who got inspired this week! Thanks so much for this fun and easy sketch! The samples are adorable!

Kathy said...

This is the second time I've posted twice! I'm such a loser at this linking thing!

Heikes Kartenwerkstatt said...

Hello, please delete my first entry, I had problems with my computer. Thank you so much I had again a lot of fun with this challenge.

Carol<>< said...

Congratulations Julee on 200 sketches!!!
looking forward the next 200!!!
that's a lot of Mojo!
Carol<><

Tanya said...

Thanks for so much inspiration!! :)

Janelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Wow, 200 sketches are in the books and I can't wait for the next volume!

Thanks for the great inspiration Mojo Makers and the fab sketch!

Tanya said...

Big congrats! And thank you so much!

Kim O'Connell said...

Happy 200th! Congrats on all of your success! Well deserved!

Kim O'Connell said...

Happy 200th! Congrats on all of your success! Well deserved!

Linda Carson said...

200 sketches! WOW! Congrats! I heart your sketches & use them often!

Regina Mangum said...

Hi Mojo Makers! I just saw that you hit #200! Can't play this week (wah!) but I just wanted to wish you a big congratulations! XOXO

Jenny said...

Thanks for this challenge! I LOVE this sketch!!!

Ravengirl said...

Love this sketch! I'm having a hard time getting the link to work! I'll link it up here because I love my little card and I will keep trying on the linking system.

My card

Levana Sunandar said...

I love this sketch, and thanks for the chance. Btw, I put a wrong caption (participant #253), this is my first time joining this challenge, so sorry for my silly mistake.. Thank you

Oma said...

Aack! I entered the wrong card! Will be back later to enter the correct card! (Having a Sr. Moment!)

Gram's Treasures said...

Great sketch and wonderful DT samples. Thanks for sharing.
Joyce xx

Cara said...

Thanks for inspiring us 200 times plus!!
Great DT cards!!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for all the great ideas. I love to play along when I can.

Stephanie said...

Fantastic Sketch and congrats on 200!!! The DT always has such awesome creations. I get inspiration each and every time I visit! Thanks for keeping us busy! ;-)

Esther said...

Beautiful cards from the design team!!!!!
Another fun sketch to play along with, thanks!!

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Wow...look at all those great entries!

Tracy.H said...

oops...missed the deadline. But thanks for the great sketch. I had lots of fun with this one.

http://tracyshappyplace.blogspot.com/2011/07/mojomonday-200.html

PrinzessinN said...

oh I missed the deadline. but my card is now on my blog:
http://prinzessinn.blogspot.com/2011/07/mojo-monday-200.html

hopefully I will be faster the next time.