Monday, July 11, 2011

Mojo Monday 199

Thanks to everyone who played along in last week's Mojo Madness contest!   We're making our final selections and will be announcing our mojolicious picks from last week's contest on Wednesday, so be sure to check back then to see the winning cards! 

But in the meantime, it's Monday again and that means it's time for a new sketch! This week we're back to playing just for fun and since I've been swamped with Verve's new release, Teresa Kline stepped in for me with this adorable sketch! As always, feel free to substitute if you don't have a specific shape! 

To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post.

There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but I will close the linking form on Sunday night at 8:00pm (Mountain). That way there's no confusion which linky is the current one. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJO199.

And here are samples from the Mojo design team:
Julee's SampleStephanie's SampleTeresa's Sample
Julee Tilman
Poetic Artistry
Stephanie Kraft
Hand Krafted by Stephanie
Teresa Kline
Paperie Blooms
Mary's SampleCarole's SampleDebbie's Sample
Mary Fish
Stampin' Pretty
Carole Burrage
Mother's Little Helper
Debbie Carriere
Scrappin' My Heart Out
Sarah's Sample  
Sarah Bigelow
Sarah's Creations
  

Have fun!


{Click the link above for the entry form.  Please type your name or screen name in the Caption or Title field, then choose the link and photo you'd like to enter.  Please link directly to your specific blog post with your card in it, and not your general blog url.}

Note: If  you have trouble linking, try entering the link to your card, then choosing From File instead of From Web. Then just browse to where your picture is saved on your computer to get your thumbnail.

18 comments:

Silvia said...

Non ho partecipato al concorso, ma vi seguo da pochissimo poichè mi piacciono molto le vostre cards.
Scrivo in italiano poichè non conosco bene la vostra lingua ma vi seguo con affetto grazie al traduttore Google.. Bye

Elizabeth said...

This is the first time I'm trying a Mojo Monday challenge! It was loads of fun!

t_bar_star said...

Awesome sketch, love the inspiration from the design team! Theresa x

Babi Kind said...

Hi, it's my first time doing this challenge. I had some problems uploading the picture and somehow got uploaded twice. Number 114 is the correct card I uploaded but can't seem to delete 113.

Anyway, I'm happy to participate in this challenge, it's my first and hopefully there will be many more to continue in the future.

Hugs

Babi

Dori said...

Finally got around to posting my card! I also did a recipe, so my card is at the very bottom of the post. Just scroll down to see it.

The Crafty Elf said...

Excellent sketch although I'm a little slow posting it.

sheila said...

This is the first time I have entered Mojo Mondays and I really loved this sketch! Your designer inspiration is fantastic!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Thanks so much for the awesome DT inspiration and fun sketch to play with!

Tammy Hershberger said...

LMHO! I used the sketch on TUESDAY and just realized I never linked my card! What a doofus!

Thanks for the great inspiration, as always!

Angelica said...

Great sketch and amazing inspiration by the DT. Thank you ladies.

Iris said...

Hi, What a nice challenge and what a great cards everyone has make.
Hugs

Iris
http://nailartsbyiris.blogspot.com

Jennifer McGee said...

I too, messed up in linking - the first link is incorrect. My apologies.

Teresa said...

Thankyou for a great challenge, but I had trouble linking and entered twice - so sorry. Hugs, Teresa

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Oh no, I just missed being able to post! Thanks for a great sketch, I used it for a Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger and loved the way it turned out!

TannyP said...

Such a fabulous sketch! Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!

Marge said...

I just realized I was supposed to use my name as my title, so hopefully I'll remember that next week! ;~\

AshKuku said...

Hello Congrats on your milestone!!!!

Was just wondering how come the Sketch number 199 results have been missing..... !!! Not sure if I have missed them somewhere or :O Do guide me through.... I was so eager to know the result..... Wishes & Hugs))))

Ash... :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Hi Ash,

Most weeks we play just for fun. We only have results and prizes for contest weeks, which are scheduled for the first Monday of every month. The next contest week will be Monday, August 1.