Monday, January 3, 2011

Mojo Monday 172 - CONTEST

Welcome to 2011 and another month of Mojo Monday!  It's the first Monday of the month and that means it's time to kick off January with a CONTEST! {For those of you new to Mojo, we just play for fun most weeks, but the first sketch of every month is our Mojo Madness contest with prizes for our top picks.} Are you ready to play? 

The Prizes: We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SIX winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice.  We're releasing new sets this Friday, Jan 7, so there will be even more to choose from!

How to play: Just upload a project using this week's sketch to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a link to your project in the linky widget at the bottom of this post.  If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword MOJO172. Our challenge is open to everyone, Verve stamps are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want.  As always, have fun - if you don't have a particular shape, feel free to substitute and work with the supplies you have on hand.

Deadline: The linky entry widget will close at 8PM MT {Click here for time conversion} on Sunday, January 9, so all entries need to be in before then. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, January 12.

To jump start your mojo, here's a peek at what the design team whipped up with this week's sketch.  Be sure to check out their blogs and give them a shout out!

Julee's Sample Maria's Sample Mary's Sample
Julee Tilman
Poetic Artistry
Maria Gurnsey
Scraps by M
Mary Fish
Stampin' Pretty
Sarah's Sample Teresa's Sample
Sarah Bigelow
Sarah's Creations
Teresa Kline
Enjoy the VA Sunshine

Have fun and good luck!

{Click the link above for the entry form.  Please type your name or screen name in the Caption or Title field, then choose the link and photo you'd like to enter.  Please link directly to your specific blog post with your card in it, and not your general blog url.}

Note: If  you have trouble linking, try entering the link to your card, then choosing From File instead of From Web. Then just browse to where your picture is saved on your computer to get your thumbnail.

32 comments:

  1. My goodness! Gorgeous samples! am loving the sparkly goodness that I am seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until tomorrow when the kids go back to school and I get to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great sketch ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [04 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...people were busy today! I love-y the sketch. I had been thinking about it off and on all day so I am glad I had enough inspiration to pull it off! Cheers to y'all for the sketch and the fabu inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, what a fun sketch to work with. Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you darling for all the sketches, inspirations!!!
    Happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Challenge! I love this sketch. Thanks so much for your time visiting my card.
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Edith:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the DT's cards they are fab

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful samples and great sketch, Julee! I goofed and put the wrong card first time in the Linky. Don't know how to remove it (the one with the boy Ladybug). So sorry for the inconvenience!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank !!! I just entered one more time :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the great sketch! The design team did a wonderful job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Samples Ladies, You have managed to inspire me yet again ;)
    Julee, I am just so anxious to get my hands on the Love Notes and New Dies!! Why can't tomarrow be Friday??? UUGGHHH!!

    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome sketch! I had fun playing along! 3 times!!

    The DT samples are outstanding!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. woot! I stamped! I played!! I may be player # gazillion and 46 but I played!! LOL. Loved the sketch this week and the samples are gorgeous as always. So much inspiration and talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful sketch and fantastic samples!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful sketch! And how wonderful all the cards that DT created! Thank you so much for the inspiration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a fun sketch and there are some fantastic samples!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for a really great sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the AWESOME sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic samples. I loved playing along with this challenge and using some of my ribbon scraps up.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I got the right photo up but it is linked to the wrong one, sorry! fabulous sketch!

    http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/mojo-heart?context=user

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful DT cards. Thanks for the sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great Sketch! Love all the inspiration. Just added my card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for another lovely challenge and thanks for the fantastic DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning DT cards!! I posted a vintage card to your lovelly sketch and here is some more pictures if you´d like to see!
    hugs Lina

    http://linapyssel.blogspot.com/2011/01/vintage-med-lager-pa-lager.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great sketch! Challenging for me because I'm new to this. This kind of sketch is a lesson in proportions for me. It really helps to see designer samples and other entries. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fun sketch! Great samples and submissions too.... I love looking through them...such great inspiration. Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I had a lot of fun with this sketch. Thanks to the DT for the beautiful inspiration samples and thanks for the fun sketch. I can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Did not post in time for the contest but wanted to share my card:

    http://purpleprincesstara.blogspot.com/2011/01/mojo-172-and-some-photos.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am *this* close to being caught up!!! http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2011/01/fun-night.html

    ReplyDelete