Wednesday, June 21, 2017

June Mojo Madness Winners

Hi Mojo friends! What a wonderful two week celebration this final sketch has been! I've loved peeking in at each and every card and reading your memories and the wonderfully sweet words of support you've shared. Thanks so much for 9 years and 10 months of making Mondays fun! It's been an incredible ride. But a look at these incredibly sweet little faces reminds me exactly why I'm making this decision. Watching them learn and grow has turned into the greatest blessing of my life. And as I'm watching them hit each milestone side by side, one day I know I'll wake up and all at once this house will be so very quiet and lonely. I hope I can say at that time that I did all I could to be present when these little souls needed me most.

Photo credit: Heidi Hagman Photography

There have been lots of questions as to whether or not the sketches will remain available. The answer is slightly complicated. The blog will still remain here with sketches as part of the blog posts as long as Blogger continues to offer free blog service.  I will be turning commenting off after the winners have claimed their prizes, so I don't have to continually monitor comments for bots.

The archive files of the monthly pdf's and quick reference sketches are stored on the Mojo Monday server. The domain and hosting package is paid through mid-January 2018, but I won't be renewing, since the out of pocket cost is a couple hundred dollars a year. That means that as of January 2018 those files and images will no longer be available. Our Pinterest board will still be there for an easy look through of all the sketches, though.

Okay, on with the winners! Thanks to everyone who played along. As always, I was inspired by your amazingly unique and creative takes on the sketch. Our randomly picked winners are:

June Mojo Madness Winners:



89.  Cynthia O


125.  Mary Marsh





 Winners receive one stamp set of their choosing from our sponsor, Verve Stamps


If you're a June winner, congrats! To claim your prize, please send an email to contests@vervestamps.com with your choice of Verve stamp set and your shipping address and we'll get your prize in the mail!

Well, that's a wrap on Mojo Monday! As I say to my boys each night...thank you with all my heart. From the top of my head to the tips of my toes, to infinity and beyond!