Monday, December 21, 2015

Mojo on Vacation

Hi everyone! It's Julee here. Our challenge is taking a little beak for the holidays. We wish you the happiest of times filled with love, laughter and light.

I've left the linky for our last challenge open through the end of the month if you find a little time during this busy season to play along.  Here's the sketch again...

See you in the new year!

Looking for more sketch inspiration?  Check out our pinterest board...


  1. Hello Julee: I want to wish for you a very Merry Christmas and a Joyful and Healthy 2016. I want also to thank you for this past year's challenges here at Mojo Monday, it's been a pleasure and a joy for me to participate in this challenges, as a total blogging newbie, I had so much fun making my cards to share in the gallery. I've learned a lot too and I'm looking forward to all the new challenges in 2016!
    Big, warm hugs from the Rodriguez family to yours!!!!!

    1. Thanks so much, Maria! So glad you've enjoyed our challenges. Merry Christmas to you!

  2. Merry Christmas! Love the challenges and your stamps!

  3. Merry Merry Christmas to everyone at Mojo Monday and its followers.

  4. Merry Christmas Julee and team - You all deserve the break Thanks for a year of challenges and reaching 400 sketches this year!! what an accomplishment.Good health to all of you in the new year.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.