Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September Mojo Madness Winners

Thanks to all who played along in our September Mojo Madness contest!  

For those of you just joining us, we have contests with prizes the first Monday of each month. The rest of the weeks we just play for fun and inspiration. Our next contest will be posted on October 5.

Looking for this week's sketch and linky widget?

Okay, now for the winners!

12. Dottie

If you're an September winner, congrats!!!  To claim your prize, please email me at with your choice of any Verve Stamps set and your shipping address and we'll get your prize in the mail!
Thanks again to everyone who participated!


  1. How exciting!!! Congrats to all the winners! Have fun with your new stamps!

  2. OH MY! What an honour and delight to see my card standing alongside the lovely creations made by Dottie, Tania and Dodie! THANK YOU!! New Verve stamps added to my fortunate we are! Wow!

  3. Yippeee!!!! So excited for these crafters to be winners - especially my awesome friend C!!!! I hope you all have fun shopping!!! Have a great night!!

  4. Such a beautiful set of winning creations! Congrats ladies! :)

  5. thank you ladies I am so proud of my card winning.