Monday, April 8, 2013

Mojo Monday 288

Hello and welcome back to another Mojo Monday sketch!  The entries last week for contest week where awesome, be sure to stop back by Tuesday evening to see if you have won. This week's fun sketch was designed by Sarah, have fun!


To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. Please use a direct link to your Mojo post and not just your blog.

If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword MOJO288Verve stamps are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want.  As always, if you don't have a particular shape, feel free to substitute.

There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but I will close the linking form on Sunday night, April 14 at 8:00pm (Mountain). That way there's no confusion which linky is the current one. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJO288.

For inspiration using this week's sketch, please visit our design team's blogs, which are the first 8 thumbnails on this week's linky list:




7 comments:

  1. Why do the first few picture links not link up to the relevant posts in the blogs? I got fed up looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! Can you delete entry 67? I linked it to my blog address rather than the post address. I made the correction on the next entry. I am so sorry! Thanks for your help! :)

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking care of that!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops-sorry i think i have failed in my attempt to link up my card(number 78)i can see my name but no card :( Would you please be able to remove it and i will try again ?Can you tell i'm a newbie LOL !
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for another great challenge and lovely DT inspirations

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the first time this has happened....I made a card for this weeks challenge yesterday morning planning to post it this morning...one of my friends was at my house saw it and bought it along with several other cards....This morning I typed up my post and went to add the picture...oops!! It got bought before I had a chance to photograph it!! Oh well...the challenge was fun and I loved how it turned out...yall just won't get to see it this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just made it under the wire to add my post today, and I was so excited to use your layout. I just think it was speaking to me this week, and I had not had a chance to play with it yet. Tada! I made it!

    ReplyDelete