Monday, December 31, 2012

Mojo Monday 274

Happy Monday mojo friends, it is circle or square week and this weeks sketch was created by Carole Burrage.  It is a fun and easy sketch, perhaps you will create a card for both the circle and square!  The mojo makers would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year..have fun and be safe!  We thank you for playing along with us each week, we look forward to 2013 and a year full of mojo sketches!  

To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. Please use a direct link to your Mojo post and not just your blog. 


If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword MOJO274. Verve stamps are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want.  As always, if you don't have a particular shape, feel free to substitute.

There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but I will close the linking form on Sunday night, January 6 at 8:00pm (Mountain). That way there's no confusion which linky is the current one. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJO274.

For inspiration using this week's sketch, please visit our design team's blogs, which are the first 7 thumbnails on this week's linky list:



14 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards..its designs and colors are awesome....HOW can i make my own Plastic business cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous samples of inspiration ladies!!! Hope to play along this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to submit a card but no linky and no other wonderful creations to view! Is the linky tools down?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot see the linky. Is it down?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another who can't see the link. I want it baaaaacccckkkkk! LOL! I hope there's some response. I'd love to look at the submissions to get a little inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems that Linky thought Christmas break should have been longer! {grin} Here's what I heard back from the Linky Tools owner...

    "Had a DNS problem starting a couple of days ago that I was not aware of until last night...

    Fixed it this morning, and many people are reporting it is coming back for them now... so it shouldn't be long...

    So sorry for the inconvenience... the site is working fine... not even sure what messed up the DNS, that's outside my control... but I hopped on it this morning and it seems to be resolving itself pretty rapidly now..."


    So cross your fingers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I really enjoy the site and all the sketches and thumbnails for inspiration. At this time, I am not able to find the thumbnail of posted cards or the linky to add a card --- perhaps the site is undergoing maintenance? Please advise if the site has changed.

    Thanks, V Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm missing the linky widget too! Here ist my entry: http://hafitante.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/asien-karte/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to add my card but I don't see the linky! BOOHOOO I will keep checking but here is my link:
    http://luvinstampinup.blogspot.com/2013/01/super-cute-valentine-promo-mojo-monday.html

    Thanks Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea the linky is back. I am so happy to see all the wonderful cards. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again for all the fun, as always the Design Team was AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Somehow I got my weeks mixed up and have just made a card for this challenge lol. I thought I would link the post here!
    http://stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/a-little-bit-late.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. J'aime beaucoup vos sketchs, je n'ai pas résisté à celui ci. Je ne suis jamais dans les temps pour le publier sur votre blog directement alors si vous avez envie d'aller voir ma réalisation, vous pouvez la voir en suivant le lien : http://kat-studio-scrap.blogspot.fr/2013/01/carte-danniversaire-fevrier-2013.html

    ReplyDelete