Monday, August 6, 2012

Mojo Monday 253-Contest

Good morning mojo fans, do I have something to share with you....we have two new Mojo Makers joining our team....woohoo!  We could not be happier and hope you will join us in wishing them both a warm mojo welcome!  The amazingly talented Marisa Ritzen of Rosemary Reflections and  Wanda Cullen of Cullen-ary Creations will be bringing you Mojo Monday inspirations each week!  Welcome ladies!  Our skewed panel sketch was designed by Julee.  Don't forget this is contest week, we look forward to what you will share.  

The Prizes: We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice. 

How to play: Just upload a creation using this week's sketch to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a link to your project in the linky widget at the bottom of this post.  If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword MOJO253. Our challenge is open to everyone, Verve stamps are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want.  As always, if you don't have a particular shape, feel free to substitute.


Deadline: The linky entry widget will close at 8PM MT {Click here for time conversion} on Sunday, August 12 so all entries need to be in before then. Winners will be announced on Tuesday evening, August 14. 

For inspiration using this week's sketch, please visit our design team's blogs, which are the first 8 thumbnails on this week's linky list:

18 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Welcome to Marissa and Wanda.
Love this week's sketch, can't wait to give it a try.

Carole said...

I look forward to playing along with this fun sketch. So I must stop blog hopping and get to creating.

Andrea said...

I love this sketch! Thanks for the amazing DT inspiration and welcome to Marissa and Wanda.

Izabela said...

Great sketch! I have added a link to my card, but unfortunately I've had a bit of a problem and it looks like I linked it twice ;/ I don't know how to delete the second link... I'm sorry... Izabela Wigier

Dangina Martinez said...

FANTASTIC INSPIRATION LADIES! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW DT MEMBERS ON MAKING THE TEAM. I REALLY LOVE THIS SKETCH.
HUGS, DANGINA

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Loved the sketch.. had fun ..

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Fabulous creations from the DT! Always inspiring!

Such an amazing sketch!! Love it!

Melissa Craig said...

Fabulous sketch! Thank you for the inspiration. I wish my challenge blog would have so many players. You guys are amazing!

Jewels said...

Love your sketches and playing along. Thank you for the inspiration.

shamela said...

Hello there

This is my first Mojo Monday submission.....please accept
My apologies...for some reason my link was not displaying....and I tried 2 more times....and only just realised that I had loaded it 3 times.....sorry about the duplications... I don't see an edit option to delete the additional 2 please help!

Thanks
Shamela

Lisa S. said...

So nice to be playing along with Verve again, it has been awhile. :D Awesome sketch Julee!

MariLynn said...

This was such a fun sketch to work with. Thank you so much for the inspiration week after week.

MariLynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marta Miƛkowa said...

uppss... i have added my card 2 times.. don't know what to do now... I'm sorry..

Mia Scott said...

Thanks for great DT inspiration,

xx Mia xx

Manon said...

Such a fabulous sketch. Love it!
Thank you for the inspiration!

Dorothy S said...

Thank you for a lovely sketch and great inspiration.

Crafty Moni said...

What a great sketch and fun challenge, I just linked up. Sorry my picture came up side ways, I didnt see an option to rotate it.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

monita23 at ca dot rr dot com