Monday, June 25, 2012

Mojo Monday 247

Happy Monday mojo friends, it's my favorite sketch of the month!  Since it's the last week of the month, we like to mix things up and focus on non-traditional sized cards, so we've given you a Round or Square option. Try a round card, a square card or both if you're feeling really inspired!  This is a super fun sketch and we can't wait to see what you create!

To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post.



If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword MOJO247. Verve stamps are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want.  As always, if you don't have a particular shape, feel free to substitute.

There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but I will close the linking form on Sunday night, July 1 at 8:00pm (Mountain). That way there's no confusion which linky is the current one. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJO247. 

For inspiration using this week's sketch, please visit our design team's blogs, which are the first 6 thumbnails on this week's linky list:
 

9 comments:

Sandybeaches said...

Thanks for the inspiration:) I'm so glad that I've had a chance to play along this week!!

Dixie said...

Thanks for the wonderful sketch(es)! Great work by the DT and such a fun and versatile design.

Marisa said...

Great sketch, Julee :) Love making round cards.

kimmie_35 said...

What an inspiring sketch! Thank you so much. I enjoyed playing along.
Hugs
Kim M
x

Karen Giron said...

Super fun sketch! I'm so glad I was able to play along this week - this one is a keeper!! Fabulous cards from the team - you girls always inspire!

sarahstone said...

Um, something weird happened when I tried to link up. My card isn't showing up. Can you fix it?

I love this sketch. Thanks a lot!

Sarah

Margaret said...

Hi I'm Poster 180. I love your sketches..they are always so fun to do. But it is almost impossible for me to upload my card. The web page version never shows my card as an option to select from and the upload your own file option just freezes, even though my file size is less than 2MB. :( I didn't understand what the generic link was, and now that I see it doesn't post my card photo...it won't give me the option to delete it and start again.

Lena said...

Hi
Having trouble with the Linky Tool. I just enter my card and the picture has not come up yet. Can you help me with it please. Thanks

Kathy D. said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I used the sketch to create a Halloween door/window sign.
http://dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/its-halloween-month/