Monday, March 12, 2012

Mojo Monday 232

Welcome to another Mojo Monday, you all really wowed us last week with your contest entries.  I will be posting the winners on Tuesday afternoon, so be sure to check back to see if you have won!  I have designed today's simple sketch, I had so much fun designing my card.  I adore the mojo makers creations too, check them out to get your mojo flowing!

To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post.

There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but I will close the linking form on Sunday night at 8:00pm (Mountain). That way there's no confusion which linky is the current one. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJO232.


For inspiration using this week's sketch, please visit our design team's blogs, which are the first 6 thumbnails on this week's linky list:




Click the "Click here to Enter" link above for the entry form. Please type your name or screen name in the Caption or Title field, then choose the link and photo you'd like to enter. Please link directly to your specific blog post with your card in it, and not your general blog url.

Note: If you have trouble linking, try entering the link to your card, then choosing From File instead of From Web. Then just browse to where your picture is saved on your computer to get your thumbnail. Sometimes it takes a moment for your picture to show up after you've used the widget. If it doesn't appear right away, click the control button + F5 to refresh the images on the page.

13 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration form the DT.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Poppet said...

Great sketch, I hope you accept scrapbook pages if not please feel free to delete my entry. Great work by the DT wonderful inspiration. :-) xx

Playwriter said...

Such a great sketch to work from. Thanks for the ideas!

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

I seem to have managed to get my link on twice... I hope someone can delete that first one. The second one I think had the correct address to my blog but I'm not sure about the second. I wouldn't know what to do without your sketches when I get up against a time crunch. And I've subscribed to several blogs after seeing their beautiful work on yours. You guys are great!

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

I'm not drinking! I swear! If I make anymore goofy mistakes, I think I'll just go to bed... I am almost positive that my second linkie is correct... not so sure about the FIRST one... there, now I've said it.

MagsB said...

This sketch was perfect for the card I had in mind - thanks for the inspiration!

love Mags B x

Theresa said...

Cute sketch, I got really creative with it. Seeing as I made it for a specific friend, I was able to make it with her in mind, colors, etc. So sweet!

Venus said...

Hello! I would to enter my project to this challenge, but I cant see the linky anywhere. I dont know if it's just me or there's something wrong with blogger. Here is my project:
http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2012/03/going-green-on-birthday.html

TeddyBobCrafts said...

Another lovely sketch. Ali x

Angela said...

Great sketch! Thanks for the fun!

Angela said...

Great sketch! Thanks for the fun!

mybratsmom said...

I'm a little late, but wanted to share the card I made that this sketch inspired.

Thanks for all of the inspiration!

http://justa2nd.blogspot.com/2012/03/up-up-away-mojo-232.html

KanataNewf said...

A couple of weeks late but I used this sketch to make four easter cards. You can see them

here