Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mojo 189 WINNERS

Looking for this week's sketch and linky widget?



Mojo Mirror on the wall, who's the MOJO-EST of ALL?

We all really enjoyed checking out the 250 entries for last week's  May Mojo Madness 189 contest!  Since we add a winner for every 50 entries we receive, that means we have 5 winners this month! As always, there was so many more beautiful entries, so be sure to check out the slideshow at the bottom of this post for all 25 fabulous finalists.

A big mojo-licious congrats to...

Olena's EntryAmy's EntryChristine's Entry
OlenaAmyChristine
Joan's EntryNiki's Entry
JoanNiki


Congrats winners! Email contests@vervestamps.com with your choice of any Verve Stamps set and your shipping address and I'll get your prize in the mail! 

Thanks again to everyone who participated!
Your cards totally made me smile!  It's always a blast seeing what you create!



Until next time.... Stamp Happy!

12 comments:

Carol<>< said...

congratulations to all the winners.
these cards are awesome...
Carol<><

Chris said...

OMG, what beautiful cards! I just love the slideshow. I look forward to it every month and am never disappointed. I sit through it a couple times and marvel at all the talent out there.
thanks.

Marisa said...

A huge congrats to all the winners :) Lovely creations! Thanks to you Julee of picking my card as a finalist - made my day :)

Niki Estes said...

Congratulations to all the winners and finalists. Beautiful cards! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the winners, Julee!

Toni said...

Love these beautiful cards! I am honored to be placed into today's slideshow!

Marie O said...

WOW these cards extraordinary! I watched the slide show about 5 times and saw different things each time. I can't believe that one of my cards made the top 25. THANKS. I learn more and more every time I look at the entries. Great work by all of the 250 talented people. Thanks for the Challenges! You inspire me to try things ouside of my comfort zone.

Kristin Eberline said...

Beautiful cards, ladies! Huge congrats to the winners...well deserved ♥ Thank you so much for highlighting my card as a finalist, Julee!! What a fab end to my Wednesday :]

Amy Rohl said...

AAAck, so so so excited!!!!! Sorry it took me so long to find out...been busy and not online! Thank you!!

Colorado Crafter said...

Tried 3 times to look at the pictures in the slideshow... it said there were 189 entries, but the slide show only showed around 25. How do I see them all?

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

The slideshow only shows our top finalists. To see all 250 entries, check out the link list on the orginal post for Mojo Monday 189.

marlene said...

Hi just great cards they really deserved to win.
marlene

marlene said...

Wonderful cards they deserve to win great job everyone
marlene