Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mojo Madness 111 WINNERS

Looking for this week's sketch? Click HERE



Mojo Mirror on the wall, who's the MOJO-EST of ALL?
Holy moocow, the judging was HARD this month! I can't tell you how long I spent making the final decisions. You are all stamping rockstars! Thanks so much for playing along with us each week! We just love seeing your fabulous takes on the sketches. And please take a little time to check out the slideshow at the bottom of this post to see our Top 21 finalists - they're just fabulous!

A big mojo-licious congrats to...

#053 - Julie
#148 - Daniela
#189 - Judy
#342 - Grace
#382 - Melissa
#402 - Deb
#492 - Deanne

{Numbers refer to their number on the Mojo111 Mr. Linky list of entries.}

Congrats girls! Email contests@vervestamps.com with your choice of any Verve Stamps set (up to $24 value) and your shipping address and I'll get your prize in the mail!

Thanks again to everyone who participated!
You all totally rock and it was such fun peeking into your blogs/galleries again!



Until next time.... Stamp Happy!

17 comments:

Chris said...

great cards on the slide show, I especially liked the soldier card.

Congrats to all the winners.

Stampvamp said...

Congratulations to all the winners! These cards are FABULOUS! Everyone did an amazing and beautiful job!!

Heidi said...

Yahoo- What an honor to have my card in the top 21. Thank you Julee you made my day!

Pamela Knopf said...

Well...I am happier than a clam. Even though I didn't win...I was in the finalists! While sitting here watching the slide show - commenting to myself that these cards are really good - much to my surprise, there was mine! You just made my day and I am so honored! Congratulations to the winners - everyone did a wonderful job!

Deanne said...

Oh my Gosh! I am speechless (and if you knew me you would know that doesn't happen often!). To be chosen as a top entry is such an honor! Thank you so much! You absolutely made my day!

rubberstampinzone said...

Congratulations Julie, Daniela, Judy, Grace, Melissa, Deb and Deanne. Your cards are all incredible and fabulous!
What a shock it was to see my name in the top 21 finalists . . wow.. how exciting that was for me. Thank you and Congrats again Ladies. Beautiful work.

Daniela said...

Wow, thanks so much!! Congrats to everyone. Awesome work!!!

Lynda Benden said...

Dang it, I lost again!!! LOLOLOL!!! Awesome cards girls and congratulations to all the winners!!!

marianagrigsby said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!! Thank you for having my card in the top 21!!! wooohoooooo!!!! All cards are fab!!!!!

Janelle said...

Stunning cards everyone! Congratulations to the finalists.

Elborgi said...

wonderful cards!
Elma

June Houck said...

Holy guacamole! I do not envy you all having to choose winners based on these 21 fab cards alone. Whew...so much beauty. Thank you for taking time to make this slide show for us Mojo Monday fans :)

Roxx said...

Congratulations Ladies! You ladies made some wonderful cards.

Roxx.T

Grace said...

OMGoodness... what an honor to be on this list! Thank you so much for the great sketches and congratulations to all the winners! You all totally rocked this challenge!

Archana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Archana said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards.
Thanks for the inspriation.
Congratulations to you all!

Daniela said...

I received my stamps!! Thanks so much!