Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mojo Madness #107 WINNERS

Looking for this week's sketch? Click HERE



Mojo Mirror on the wall, who's the MOJO-EST of ALL?
Okay, wow! Every time we do a contest I am so amazed by the number of absolutely gorgeous cards that are entered! You sure make judging so tough... and fun! Please be sure to check out the slideshow at the bottom of this post to see our Top 16 finalists!

A big mojo-licious congrats to...

#060 - Cindy
#135 - Melissa
#182 - Rachel
#258 - Makiko
#298 - Kerri
#376 - Carrie
#487 - Alyssa

{Numbers refer to their number on the Mojo107 Mr. Linky list of entries.}

Congrats girls! Email contests@vervestamps.com with your choice of any Verve Stamps set (up to $24 value) and your shipping address and I'll get your prize in the mail! Feel free to wait until you've seen the new sets releasing next week, if you'd like.

Thanks again to everyone who participated!
You all totally rock and it was such fun peeking into your blogs/galleries again!



Until next time.... Stamp Happy!

11 comments:

craftypagan said...

Congrats to the winners! Very well deserved! Hugs, Rowena

Rach said...

oh wow!!! can't believe that my card was chosen.. thank you so much, will be in touch soon.
congratulations to all the other ladies..xxx

PaperCrafty said...

Congrats to the winners!! Fabulous cards ladies!!

Chris said...

such fabulous cards, it must be tough being a judge. congrats to all the winners.
I love the slide show.

the whimsical butterfly said...

Oh how fun! I'm just excited to be in the top 16...that is a HUGE honor, especially when you consider how AMAZING these entries are! Thanks ladies! I had a great time!

Jen said...

I can't believe I made the Top 16! A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone. To be included in a group of such amazing stampers is a such an honor. WOW!!

Roxanne McCleary said...

Wow, such gorgeous cards! A well-deserved win for all the finalists!

Kerri said...

NO WAY!!! Ack! I'm so excited!!! Congrats to all the winners!!!

Makiko Jones said...

Wow!! This is so exciting!! Thank you very much. Congrats to all the winners!! All cards are fabulous!

Carrie Gaskin said...

WOWZA! Thanks ladies! I am honoured to be chosen as a winner this week.

perezmom said...

WOW! I am picking myself up off the floor to be chosen as one of the top 16 - what honor to be included with such great talent!