Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June Mojo Madness Winners

Looking for this week's sketch? Click HERE

Mojo Mirror on the wall, who's the MOJO-EST of ALL?
Oh my goodness, there were 433 entries last week for our Mojo89 Madness Contest and every single one was beautiful! It's so hard to narrow it down to just a handful of entries. Even after the DT sent me their finalists and I added a few of my faves into the mix, there were still a LOT of gorgeous cards to sift through. I tell you, I feel so mean every time I choose one card over another. It's art and it's inspiring and I just have such a big heart for all of you that participate in this challenge! Thanks so much for playing! Okay, you're not here to listen to me ramble on so let's get on with the announcement. Please be sure to check out the slideshow at the bottom of this post to see all of the Top 20 finalists!

A big mojo-licious congrats to...

#060 - Olena (scroll down, it's the 2nd card on her post)
#150 - Maureen P
#243 - Kimberly O'Rosky
#244 - scrappyjan
#276 - Michelle
#292 - Emily Wundrock
#421 - Gretchen

{Numbers refer to their number on the Mojo89 Mr. Linky list of entries.}

Congrats girls! Email me with your choice of any Verve Stamps set (up to $24 value) and your shipping address and I'll get your prize in the mail!


Thanks again to everyone who participated!
You all totally rock and it was such fun peeking into your blogs/galleries again!



Until next time.... Stamp Happy!

13 comments:

craftypagan said...

Congrats to the winners and the finalists-beautiful creations! I think the level of entries just get better and better! Very inspiring!

Kim said...

Congrats to all you very talented ladies! Beautiful cards!!

Stamp and Smile said...

OMGosh... I'm VERY surprised to be one of the “HAPPY” winners this month!! So many awesome card entries for this sketch challenge and can't believe the... SUPER TALENT IN PAPER CRAFTING LAND! Thanks SO much again... Michelle :)

Kim said...

Oh wow, how exciting!!!!! Thank you :) Everyone did such a great job with this challenge!

PaperCrafty said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Steph said...

Gorgeous cards ladies - well done to everyone x

Alex said...

I don't know HOW you can possibly chose. The talent out there is AMAZING!

Crafty Magpie said...

I love the Mojo Sketches, can't wait for the May sketch book to be loaded x

scrappyjan said...

Hello all and OMG!! I just about fell off of my chair when I read this!!! I am MORE than happy to be one of the winners this time around!! THANK YOU!!! I had time to look at about half of the of the card submitted and TONS of talented ladies out there. I love to peek into peoples blogs and see the beautiful handi work they do. THANK YOU AGAIN sooooooo MUCH!!! I'm off to pick my prize.. hee hee hee...MORE STAMPS to play with.. big hugzzz, janny

Tricia said...

Yay for the winners! They were beautiful cards!!!

Patti said...

I am happy to be in the finalists! Thanks for the fun sketches every week!

Sophianna said...

I AM HAVING A WEEKLY CRAFTING MAGAZINE AT MY BLOG WERE I AM SHOWING PROJECT, PRODUCTS AND INTERVIEWS WITH CRAFTERS LIKE YOU!... IF YOU WANT TO APPEAR IN THE MAGAZINE JUST ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIOSN AND SEND THEM TO ME BY E-MAIL!

1: WHAT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST CARDMAKING OR SCRAPBOOKING.. WHY??

2: WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES PRODUCTS TO CARDMAKE????? WHY..?????

3: HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PAPERCRAFTING STYLE???

4: HOW DID YOU GET INTO PAPERCRAFTING?

5: WHAT INSPIRES YOU TO PAPERCRAFT?

6: DOES YOUR STYLE ON PAPERCRATING REFLECTS ON YOUR HOME.. ETC..

EMAIL ME YOUR ANSWERS TO sophiannadesigns@yahoo.com
I WILL ONLY POST 2 INTERVIEWS!

Deb S. said...

Congrats to all the winner...everyone's cards were just wonderful!