Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mojo Madness Winners (Week 68)

Mojo Mirror on the wall, who's the MOJO-EST of ALL?

Wow! I am so totally overwhelmed by the amount of participation in last week's sketch contest! You girls really rocked the blogosphere! Thanks so much for playing! There were 228 entries, and every single one was beautiful. I spent hours making my final decisions, but finally narrowed it down to two winners. A big mojo-licious congrats to...

Mercy with this dreamy creation! From the fabulous quilted background she scored and inked, to the teeny tiny faux washers matting her brads, every detail is stunningly perfect.






Kelly with this mojo-riffic creation. I love the glittery flowers, the distressed edges and the stitching/piercing.








Congrats Mercy and Kelly! Email me with your choice of any Verve Stamps set/s (up to $24 value) and your shipping address and I'll get your prize in the mail! Thanks again to everyone who participated. It was fun peeking into all your blogs/galleries! Here's a little slide show of the entries...

18 comments:

Mercy said...

I am absolutely blown away, julee...i can't even believe it! what an amazing honor to win...there were some awesome entries.

I would love the "Hundred Hearts" set...love, love, love it!

Thanks so much!

P.S. Congrats to you too, Kelly...beautifully done!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow that is alot of gorgeous cards, must of been a hard job picking. I love Mercy and Kelly's cards, congrats girls. Love your new blog so fun.

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Okay, I am a little confused..lol
I have week #2, but not sure where to set up a link to it? Make sense? chris

Shannon said...

Beautiful cards ladies!!!!! Congrats on the win.

Shannan Teubner said...

YAY! Congrats, Ladies! Yall rocked it!

stampinganja said...

What a beautiful cards!!
Congratulations to Mercy and Kelly, your cards are gorgeous!!

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie said...

Congrats ladies!!! Your cards are both gorgeous!! The other submissions are beautiful too!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Congrats!! both of these cards are stunning!! I don't know how you picked out of all the beautiful entries Julee!! Glad I don't have that job :)

Becky in East Tennessee said...

WOW! Look at all that work you put into making a slidey of our work! You are sooo awesome! WOW! Some uber talented peoples out there!

Makeesha Byl said...

Congrats to Kelly and Mercy!!! Both worthy of winning with those stunning cards! Thanks Julee for going to all the effort to not only view all 228 entries, but leaving us comment love too...You are the best! Thanks again! Love keesh x

Anonymous said...

Julie, I just love your Mojo Monday sketches! They really help to inspire me. You previously posted all the sketches together. Are you going to do that again? I like to print them out to have right at my finger tips. And the last time that the list of sketches was updated the sketch number was 58. Thanks.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe I won! Thank you so much! I am truly honored! Congrats to Mercy as well Your card is amazing! Like I said, I can't believe I won! I am blown away! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I can't wait to have some fab Verve stamps of my own!

Summerthyme Studio said...

There were so many beautiful cards!!! I really enjoyed the challenge and look forward to playing again this week,

Vicki

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

WOW Julee, that must have been hard....there are some fabulous cards in the line up....congrats to the winners....woohoo free Verve....enjoy! *~*

sharon f. / createdbyu said...

Great cards, I'm going to have to step up to the mojo monday challenge soon... just have to clear a mountain off my desk first!
Sharon - CreatedByU

Tina said...

Wonderful cards and sketch.
My stitchin card is on my blog

Hugs
Tina

jknorp said...

Love the sketches and the cards.